2017 UCP Miller Lite Barstool Open Courses
KC HALL COURSES
CLOSED – Busey Bank– (BUS COURSE)Captain’s Palace, Doherty’s, Lincoln Lounge, 217 Lounge, Lock Stock & Barrel, Donnie’s, Winery, Biggens
CLOSED – West End Automotive– (BUS OR DESIGNATED DRIVER OPTION)Sports Zone, Bottom’s Up, Pops Place, American Legion, Rocco’s, Friendly’s, Woody’s, Bourbon Barrel
CLOSED – Richland Insurance Services– (BUS COURSE)Coz’s, Dos Amigo’s, Timbuktu, Sliderz, Main Hangar, Wild dog, Flashback
Vieweg Real Estate– (BUS COURSE)KC Hall, Redd Diamonds, Ken’s A Frame, 22nd St Liquor, Barb’s Place, The Den, Eagles Lodge
INFUSION BAR & BANQUET CENTER COURSES
McLeod Express-(BUS COURSE) Elmer’s Ole Time Inn, Whit’s End, New Moon Cafe, DAV, New Back Door, New Anchor Inn, The Wagon
CLOSED – Spacin’ Vapors-(BUS COURSE) Elks Lodge, Feeling Lucky, IL Forno, VFW #99, The Draft, Just One More, Sundown
CLOSED – Painter’s Local Union 288– (BUS OR DESIGNATED DRIVER OPTION)Macon Co. Fairgrounds, Port Royal Gastropub, 48 Inn, Curly’s, Infusion, Starship Billiards, Benny’s
How to Play
- Registration deadline is 1/11/17 or when courses become full.
- Friday January 13th is scorecard and t-shirt* pick up day from 4 – 6 pm at the KC Hall ONLY! ( NO Pick up at Infusion) Only one person from your team needs to come.)
- Must be 21 to play.
- We will make every attempt to place you on the course you have requested. Keep in mind that sign ups are on a first come, first serve basis so the earlier you sign up the better that we will able to honor your 1st request.
- Please remember the Painter’s Local Union 288 & West End Auto courses are the ONLY 2 courses with the designated driver option.
- If you play Busey Bank, Richland Insurance, Vieweg Real Estate, McLeod Express or Spacin’ Vapors you will be required to ride the bus.
On Saturday, January 14, 2017 both Infusion & KC Hall will open at 8:30 am offering hot breakfast for a low price.
At 10:15 we will begin to line up for the buses. Play will begin at 11am. Every team must play in the order of the holes listed on your scorecard. At the end of play bus courses will be shuttled back to Infusion & KC Hall for the post party. All scorecards must be turned into the correct host venue by 5pm.* There will be one 1st prize team for each course. Prizes announced at 6pm.
Please plan ahead and have a designated driver available to pick you from the Moose Lodge or KC Hall after the event!
We will again be providing taxi service from Infusion & KC Hall to your HOME if you should need a ride.
The Countdown has begun!
Mark your Calendars for Saturday, January 14th 2017!